Frontend developer React
It's an exciting time for us at VIKTOR. After launching our platform in 2017 we are rapidly growing our user base, our team and our developer community. We are hyper-focused to make VIKTOR the low-code development platform for developers, engineers and scientists wanting to automate the boring work and enable them to build awesome products.
What are you going to do
You will work as part of our platform development team to improve our web experience through our React frontend and build new features that allow our users to automate their daily workflow and allow developers to build apps with your components. If you are passionate about building and shipping software that brings job satisfaction to our users and you love working with the latest technologies, then we're eager to get to know you.
What a day could look like:
Today you start a new sprint where you and your team will build a new feature on top of our API. Together with product developers you discuss how to take on the first story and you pair with a backend developer how to get the right data. Next you discuss with a junior frontend developer how to reduce request count to keep our interfaces fast. You'll see a merge request about it later today. You spent the rest of the morning focused on your feature-branch. Lunchtime! You run into an enthusiastic sales engineer and brainstorm about a new UI component that could be a great powertool for a specific industry, together the two of you sketch the outlines and roughly draw up a business case and plan the execution.
- Ambitious and motivated team
- Flat organization that ensures quick decision-making and plenty of room for personal input
- Contribute to innovative developments with big impact
- Opportunity to work from home and flexible working hours, also after Covid-19
- We encourage personal development and offer opportunities to deepen or broaden yourself
- Travel allowance and home work allowance
- 28 days off
- Pension compensation that provides flexibility. Save it, invest it, it’s up to you!
- Participate in or organize tech talks and demos
- Lot’s of legendary team activities
- Healthy work-life balance
- Work with the latest tech stack
- Team of highly skilled professionals, you learn from the best
- You are an independent thinker, creative in finding the best solutions
- You have at least two years of experience in building web applications using React (or similar such as Vue or modern Angular)
- You have an academic level of working and thinking, you can reason through some level of abstraction
- You can guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX decisions
- You can separate the great from the overhyped in the land of frontend
- You feel comfortable using and learning about technologies like Cypress, WebSockets, WebGL and REST API's