It's an exciting time for us at VIKTOR. After launching our platform in 2017 we are rapidly growing our user base, our team and our developer community. We are hyper-focused to make VIKTOR the low-code development platform for developers, engineers and scientists who want to automate the boring work and enable them to build awesome products.
In order to further grow our team, we are looking for a talented junior business developer. If you are ambitious and socially minded and passionate about your job, then we're looking for you.
What are you going to do?
Our mission is being the world-wide frontier in creating and delivering software development tools for engineers to unlock their real potential. To make this happen, we need you to spot and map opportunities, approach the right target group and maintain and expand contacts. You are constantly busy with prospecting and engaging and you work closely with marketing to get the content to the right target group and to respond to developments in the market. Furthermore, you facilitate leads thought the customer journey in close collaboration with our Account Executives. You have knowledge of or a strong affinity with the engineering and construction market.
We offer you:
- A flat organizational structure, in which taking responsibility is encouraged;
- A friendly international working environment where you can get the best out of yourself;
- Experienced marketing and sales team to coach you to become a top performer;
- Opportunity to evolve your role as the company continues to grow;
- An office in the center of Rotterdam, a few minutes’ walking from Central Station;
- Possibility to work from home if that suits you, also after the pandemic;
- Online Friday afternoon drinks and bimonthly team activities;
- Flexible working hours, plenty of days off;
- Possibility to work part-time (32h).
- You have at least an HBO education in commerce or technology / engineering;
- You are familiar with the engineering / construction market;
- You are an independent thinker, creative and proactive in finding the best solutions;
- You have two years of experience in a commercial role;
- You know how to reach and engage the right people via LinkedIn;
- You speak and write fluent English and Dutch.